I think it is good to be reflective of life sometimes.
I have been sick the last week so it is easy to negatively "I'm so bored" "I hate being sick" "I'm so bored" lol
So here are my own personal reasons why life is good at the moment:-
1) I have THE best mattress in the world. I had the same mattress for 12 years and it was sooo uncomfortable, gave me back problems and I kept waking up in pain. Now I have one of those ole' fancy-shmancy memory foam ones and I really love sleeping now!
2) I got my classification results back and am ready to graduate in December! I did much better than I expected. N.b set your goals low so as when you do achieve them it's a nice surprise ;) jk
3) I'm working regularly now and earning more money which is great cause I was broke haha!
4) I'm on two waiting lists to get a job, so fingers crossed I'll hear back soon.
5) I have a loving family and set of friends :) with a loving boyfriend.
6) Life so chill. XD
I am a 25 year old nurse, who is trying to find herself. This blog will contain epiphanies I have, my yoga progress and other such things. Enjoy. :)